• Semiautomatic device designed to produce ice-pops, both made of water and cream.
• The client can choose the moulds between a wide range of shapes and capacities made of high-quality stainless steel.
• Tank and plates made of stainless steel.
• Equipped with wheels to ease transport.
• Refrigerant liquid compound of 60% propylene glycol and 40% water (recommended mix).
• Equipped with an electrical propeller to recirculate the refrigerant liquid inside the tank.
• Freezing system equipped with a hermetic compressor and a condenser installed on the bottom of the machine, and an evaporator submerged inside the tank.
• Easy to access operating and control system, with a digital temperature panel.
• Low-power consumption.
1. Fill the mould with the desired mix.
2. Place the sticks in the aligner.
3. Put the stick aligner on the moulds.
4. Put the moulds inside the tank in contact with the refrigerant liquid.
5. Once the required amount of time has passed, remove the moulds to place them in a tank with warm water (25 – 30°C) for a few seconds.
6. Remove the stick aligner containing the frozen ice-pops.
7. Release the ice-pops from the stick carrier.